Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer Book Trek

Yay for Summer Book Trek! I've been a sponsor for a few years, and I thought this year maybe I'd, you know, participate. So, here are the books I'm planning to read and the books I hope to get to (I have a pretty big TBR pile!)
SBT15BoyChevron_220

3. Relax, I'm a Ninja by Natalie Whipple
4. Hacked by Stephanie Worlton
5. All Fall Down by Julie Coulter Bellon
6. Paint Me True by E. M. Tippetts
8. Rewind to You by Laura Johnston
10. Ever After Drake by Keary Taylor
11. Reluctant Guardian by Melissa J. Cunningham
12. Dancing With Black by Laura Bingham
13. Elevated by Elana Johnson
14. Coulda Been a Cowboy by Brenda Novak
15. Descendant by Nichole Giles
15. Birthright by Nichole Giles
15. Replacing Gentry by Julie N. Ford
17. Home Matters by Julie N. Ford
18. Rising by Holly Kelly
19. Persuaded by Misty Dawn Pulsipher
11. Becoming Beauty by Sarah E. Boucher
12. Falling For Rayne by Shannon Guyman
12. Come to Me by Shannon Guyman
12. This Time Forever by Rachel Ann Nunes
12. Weathered Too Young by Marcia Lynn McClure
12. Falling by Mia Josephs
12. Prank Wars by Stephanie Fowers
12. Jane and Austen by Stephanie Fowers
12. Goodnight Kiss by Ranee S Clark

I could go on, but that would just be silly. Maybe it's a little ambitious. A little pie in the sky at over one per day. But hey, you never know. I might quit my job and my kids might feed themselves... Ha!

If you want to participate in the Summer Book Trek challenge, go HERE and check it out.

No comments: