Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gold Clash

A Novel by Steve Westover

Notes from the publisher:

When Jimmy agreed to lead a youth activity through the historic Missouri countryside, he had no idea what he was getting into. Now he and his friends Paul and Emily must race to recover a long-lost treasure and rescue two teenage hostages before the conflict tears an entire town apart. This action-packed thrill ride of a book doesn’t disappoint!

Mandi's Review:

I have to admit, I am thoroughly impressed with Westover's ability to combine thrills and intrigue. Gold Clash is a book filled with adventure, danger, and exciting characters. I loved the story line, and found it difficult to put this book down. The descriptive scenes were captivating, and the characters were well-rounded and easy to connect with. Also, I am a nut for anything that involves "treasure". I recommend this book for anyone who loves adventure, thrills, and clean reading. I give Gold Clash 5 stars.



1 comment:

Misty Moncur said...

Been wanting to read one of Steve's. I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for the review!