Friday, June 8, 2012

Regally Blonde by Heather Horrocks

Synopsis from http://www.booksbyheatherhorrocks.com/: Though you’d think your average former beauty queen would have no relationship problems, Jamie Summers has more than her share. Coming back to Aspen Grove to care for her mother Iris, Jamie has just hesitantly accepted a proposal from her long-time boyfriend Christopher when a handsome doctor moves in next door. Dr. David Stevens isn’t sure a beauty queen would be a good mother for his 3-year-old daughter, but Sunny has a mind of her own, and calls Jamie her ‘Earth Mommy.’ What’s a beauty queen to do? After all, raising an adorable daughter could be her ‘crowning’ achievement


Christina's Review: I have purchased quite a few of Heather Horrocks ebooks. I have enjoyed each and every one of them. The most recent read was Regally Blonde, which was just released. I really liked the story and the characters. Jamie is judged because of her beauty first and there aren't a lot of people who look beyond that to see what a good person she is. Sunny, the little neighbor girl, is so adorable. She reminds me of my little ones. You can't help but love the adorable little girl. Of course this book has a couple dashing male characters as well. Jamie is torn between the two. It is a fun and enjoyable read. Another one that I enjoyed so much I hated to put it down.

No comments: